Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Hi, So I see allot of people struggling to get there Adsense account approved these days, including myself. I was looking for alternative...

JOIN TABOOLA

Hi,

So I see allot of people struggling to get there Adsense account approved these days, including myself.
I was looking for alternatives but could not find any good.
I do not rust Proppelorads, Revconent etc.. for some reason.

So I started looking at the bigger companies such as Taboola, Media.net.

Now I took Taboola and gave it I try. The minimum requirements you need to have (If I believe the internet) is 500.000 page views a month.
I did not know this at first so I still contacted them to ask if I could join there advertising network.

After a day I was told i could not join because I do not have enough traffic and my website is new.

So i Basically replied back with a plan how I was planning to drive traffic to the website in the future.
Basically I told them it takes time to get my SEO done and pages ranked before any traffic may come (months).
I told them I had a budget, hired a text writer and I told them I had experience with SEO optimization

They basically replied: Usually we do not work with small publishers but we are willing to give it a try (I rewrited this).

After this I got a contract and all my login details to get in the backroom of Taboola.

And by the way, the advertisements look absoluty beatifull and non spammy at all:

0 coment�rios: